Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/05/12 00:48:31 UTC

RE: Is it possible to accept a new committer for a specific plugi n?

+1

We've already resolved that maven-plugins is a subproject with its own set
of committers.

As we've seen recently with Arnaud who came in essentially for his work on
PDF, having access to other plugins means he started to help out elsewhere
(see his recent work on xdoc and elsewhere), so I don't think the "single
plugin" issue is relevant.

Cheers,
Brett