Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com> on 2007/12/17 13:48:59 UTC

ivy repository query

I had a look on :
<ivy:listmodules organisation="*" module="ivy*" revision="1.0" matcher="glob" property="modules.[module]" value="[organisation]"/>

Is there a way to get all revisons of a given module in a property comma separated?

For instance module Foo from company A has 3 revisions : 1.1 1.2 and 1.3 I would like to have foo.rev=1.1,1.2,1.3

thank you

Re: ivy repository query

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 17, 2007 1:48 PM, Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@genesys.com> wrote:

> I had a look on :
> <ivy:listmodules organisation="*" module="ivy*" revision="1.0"
> matcher="glob" property="modules.[module]" value="[organisation]"/>
>
> Is there a way to get all revisons of a given module in a property comma
> separated?

Not directly using this task, but you can either write your own task using
Ivy core to do what you want, or use the listmodules task to set a set of
properties for the revisions, and then use the property selector task from
ant contrib to collect these properties and merge them in one comma
separated list of values.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/