Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Worobcuk <ma...@dataimp.net> on 2007/08/09 12:57:11 UTC

required score vs refuse score

Hi,
I am using Spamassassin and Vexim.
In the Vexim Interface I can adjust the values :

- SpamAssassin tag score
- SpamAssassin refuse score

and in the Spamassassin userprefs-table I can insert a value for the
required score.

What is the difference between the values "refuse score" and the
"required score" ?

--
Michael

Re: required score vs refuse score

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 05:05:49PM +0200, Michael Worobcuk wrote:
> So what is the "refuse score" in the userprefs tables for ?

No idea, there is no such thing in standard SA.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
do {nothing} while (HearFromMe==0)

Re: required score vs refuse score

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Michael Worobcuk wrote on Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:05:49 +0200:

> So what is the "refuse score" in the userprefs tables for ?

As Theo said: ask the Vexim people. It's not used by SA.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: required score vs refuse score

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
At 08:05 10-08-2007, Michael Worobcuk wrote:
>So what is the "refuse score" in the userprefs tables for ?

There is no "refuse score" in the userpref table.  See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BetterDocumentation/SqlReadme

Regards,
-sm

Re: required score vs refuse score

Posted by Michael Worobcuk <ma...@michaelworobcuk.de>.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 12:57:11PM +0200, Michael Worobcuk wrote:
> I am using Spamassassin and Vexim.
> In the Vexim Interface I can adjust the values :
>
> - SpamAssassin tag score
> - SpamAssassin refuse score
>
> What is the difference between the values "refuse score" and the
> "required score" ?

SA has no such concept (it just marks up mails), so you're want to ask
the Vexim folks.  My guess is that it's the score at which the mail
is refused.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Bunker's Admonition:
 	You cannot buy beer; you can only rent it.