Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Damon Courtney <da...@tclhome.com> on 2011/01/24 20:00:08 UTC

Commit Access

I forget.  What's the procedure to get commit access?  I may already have it and just not know where the hell the repo is.  Do we have a doc on this somewhere? 0-]

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
your password on people.apache.org is now the svn password too. If you forgot
it you should ask the infrastructure.

The repo's url is in our webpages (provided you replace http with https to
gain also commit access)

 -- Massimo

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:00:08 -0600, Damon Courtney wrote