Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Lawrence, Sean" <sl...@seveninteractive.com> on 2002/01/08 21:34:48 UTC

Odd htaccess issue

I have the server config down, I made sure o AllowOverride All everywhere.

It prompts for the un ans pw, the htaccess file is pointing to the correct
location but it still denies me access.

Anyone ever have this isue with 1.3.22?

Thanks,

Sean

Re: Odd htaccess issue

Posted by "TD - Sales International Holland B.V." <td...@salesint.com>.
On Tuesday 08 January 2002 21:34, you wrote:

you are using the /full/path/to/.htpasswd aren't you? Don't!!! use the
webpath

RE: Odd htaccess issue

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Lawrence, Sean [mailto:slawrence@seveninteractive.com]

> I have the server config down, I made sure o AllowOverride All everywhere.

> It prompts for the un ans pw, the htaccess file is pointing to the correct
location but it still > denies me access.

[Please post in plain text]

You can start by telling us what the error log says.

Joshua.