Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/22 01:50:59 UTC

[lang] StrTokenizer with inclusive tokens

Is it possible for StrTokenizer to tokanize a String, but include the
tokens in the strings returned? I don't see anything to that effect,
so presumably it's not.

ie) for the camel case request it would be able to split up
OneTwoThree into One, Two and Three.

If it's not, any interest in that functionality existing?

Hen

Re: [lang] StrTokenizer with inclusive tokens

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: [lang] StrTokenizer with inclusive tokens

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
No thoughts?