Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/02/04 16:52:19 UTC

AWS EC2 API Issues

Hi,

I am trying to get the EC2 API to work, and I am getting some exceptions
from the CloudStack server:

Server: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement
DescribeAvailabilityZones

Anyone has an idea? I have been able to register my user/keys
successfully without issues.

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com

Re: AWS EC2 API Issues

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to get the EC2 API to work, and I am getting some exceptions from the CloudStack server:
>>
>> Server: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement DescribeAvailabilityZones
>>
>> Anyone has an idea? I have been able to register my user/keys successfully without issues.
>>
> Francois, which version are you using ?
> Starting in 4.2 you don't need to register the user anymore.
>
> If you use the REST EC2 API that should work out of the box.
> Are you successful with other calls ?
This is a 4.2.0 setup. I am trying to use the EC2 tools.

Francois

Re: AWS EC2 API Issues

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.