Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Nathalie SIMON <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 13:24:09 UTC

very big problem with install Open Office on Mac OS 10.9

Hello,

Sorry my english is probably not good, I write from France and I am french. I have a big problem with Open Office 4 : I try to install (after desinstall, I think it was a big mistake, but it’s too late, it’s done!) Open Office 4 for my iMAC (intel) system Mac OS 10.9.1 but it doesn’t work.

This window appears telling me that the program is corrupted and it ask me to put it in the trash can…

I have lot of work to do with Open Office and I need this program as soon as possible.

Could you give me some help soon or a quick solution please ?
If someone is able to answer in french it would be the best for me.

I’m waiting for your answer, thank’s in advance.

Best regards

Nathalie Simon

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nathalie Simon
peintre et graphiste
+33 6 28 22 59 74

Re: very big problem with install Open Office on Mac OS 10.9

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:24:09 +0100
Nathalie SIMON <na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry my english is probably not good, I write from France and I am french. I have a big problem with Open Office 4 : I try to install (after desinstall, I think it was a big mistake, but it’s too late, it’s done!) Open Office 4 for my iMAC (intel) system Mac OS 10.9.1 but it doesn’t work.
>
> This window appears telling me that the program is corrupted and it ask me to put it in the trash can…
>

> I have lot of work to do with Open Office and I need this program as soon as possible.
>
> Could you give me some help soon or a quick solution please ?
> If someone is able to answer in french it would be the best for me.
>
> I’m waiting for your answer, thank’s in advance.
>
> Best regards
>
> Nathalie Simon

If the program is corrupted, then you should make a new download, only from www.openoffice.org/download. This will redirect you to Sourceforge servers (which is correct).

If you are getting a message saying the Apple Gatekeeper doesn't know about this program, then see this post for further information
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66658&p=296376

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>