Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org> on 2008/02/16 09:30:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r617965 - /perl/modperl/trunk/ModPerl-Registry/t/conf/extra.conf.in

> Fred Moyer wrote:

>>> Not sure if that's really planned for yet. It hasn't been done in
>>> any case, and it was unnecessary in the test suite.
>>
>> Hadn't crossed my radar at all  Can do if so desired.
>
> +1

Where is Apache-SizeLimit specified in SVN external?  I went through
README-SVN, and I'm only seeing Apache-Test and the docs in the external
propedit:

svn propedit svn:externals .

Apache-Test https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test/trunk
docs