Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 07:32:11 UTC

Re: Error:java: 无效的标记: --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.util=ALL-UNNAMED

I have the same problem when upgrade my IDEA to 2019.3.1.
And the Biao's solution works for me too.

Best,
Jark

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
For future reference, this issue (and the solution) are documented here
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/flinkDev/ide_setup.html#faq>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.