Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jorge Garcia <gx...@hotmail.com> on 2016/05/31 12:26:25 UTC

Load '.scala' files dynamically like in REPL

Hi zeppelin users,

Is there any way to load ".scala" files like you would do using the ":load path/to/file.scala" command in the scala REPL? I have already seen that there is the dependancy loader (%dep z.load(...) )for jar files but I can not see a way to load non-compiled scala files.

Thanks everyone for this amazing project by the way

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to do this.

Thanks

Jorge

Re: Load '.scala' files dynamically like in REPL

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This might help.

I think we don't have fancy way of loading '.scala' file. I think it's nice
to have. Feel free to create an issue for new feature!

Thanks,
moon