Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/01/16 17:04:23 UTC

Service Engine Development using SM common package

Hi all,

I am developing my own Service Engine based on the servicemix-common
package.
My SE will interface with a BPEL engine (like PXE).

I am having troubles with the following :

I need a precision on the ServiceUnitManager.
In my case, deploying a process consist in giving to my engine :
* 1 bpel file (the process)
* 1 wsdl file (the process wsdl file)
* 0 or many other wsdl files which are the interfaces of the partners I
want to call

So I started to work with the AbstractWsdl1Deployer and I modified it to
take in charge my bpel file and some external wsdl files.

My question concerns the three abstract methods in this class :
* protected abstract Endpoint createEndpoint(ExtensibilityElement
portElement, ExtensibilityElement bindingElement,JbiEndpoint jbiEndpoint);
* protected abstract boolean filterPortElement(ExtensibilityElement
element);
* protected abstract boolean filterBindingElement(ExtensibilityElement
element);

I don't know why I have to implement them and I don't know how to
implement them (as I don't know their use/utilities).
I had a look at servicemix-http an servicemix-jms but I don't understand.
In adition these two components (http + jms) are BCs...
So perhaps the three abstract methods are only necessary for BCs ?

I have another problem concerning doing the bridge between NMS and my
specific Message.
I had a look at both servicemix-http and servicemix-jsr81 but I have a
problem understanding what is required/standard from what is specific...
I think I should create a new class implementing common
ExchangeProcessor...
Can you give me a pattern to do that ?

Thanks a lot
Regards