Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vamba <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/28 18:20:24 UTC

URL - Reg exp

Hi ,
     I'm new to jmeter ,I need to load test the webservices which are in
REST format , I tried one URL by GET method
http://10.237.218.243:3000/TruJunction?API_KEY=API_KEY_752218582158&SERV_ORCH=ABOUT_MAX
by REST sampler plugin in jmeter and I got the response Code 200 , and in
the response data in view tree i got message like error code unknown
"Orchestration "code

Can any one please tel me Wat is the issue or i need to do any correlation
for that URL   and if means how to do using reg expression with the above
URL

Pl some one do the needful