Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 16:37:54 UTC

[Axis2][1.4.1] Version of the artifacts of RC for Axis2 1.4.1

Hi Devs,
      I have a question on what should be the version of the artifacts of
the RC specifically modules. So it seems module versions has to have a
floating point number as we discussed here [1].  So what should be the
version of the artifacts of the RC ?

thanks,
nandana

[1] -
http://markmail.org/message/ipmuistnxwpzzyej?q=list:org%2Eapache%2Ews%2Eaxis-dev+saminda+module+1%2E4%2E1

Re: [Axis2][1.4.1] Version of the artifacts of RC for Axis2 1.4.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to "1.41"

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Nandana: