Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/07 21:24:00 UTC

Assigning ticket on Jira

Hi,

I'm trying to assign https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7938 to
myself so I can start the commit process but I cannot figure out how to
assign it. I was half expecting the Assignee label/value to be clickable
like the Watchers value is but it is not. I checked More and Edit to no
avail. In my experience with Jira the ability to assign a ticket can be a
protected privilege so I'm thinking my Jira account isn't in the correct
group. According to my profile page I currently belong only to the
"jira-users" group. I wasn't able to find anything on the wiki around how
to assign a Jira issue.

- Dennis

Re: Assigning ticket on Jira

Posted by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I've requested to infrastructure@apache.org that the accounts
dgove and dgove1 be deleted. If you know of others I'm forgetting please
let me know.

RE: Assigning ticket on Jira

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
I gave you the rights.