Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by James Shaw <ji...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/29 19:26:49 UTC

Windows10 blocking update

My laptop with Windows 10 won't allow my open office to update it. Any help
would be appreciated.
Jim

RE: Windows10 blocking update

Posted by am...@aol.com.INVALID.
Open Windows 10 Microsoft Store and in the search bar type: "OpenOffice" or "OpenOffice Suite". Currently, these applications are available there to install over Win 10 and I think, that they are compatible languages and the latest version.
Do not forget to download and update Microsoft Store application on your system earlier.
Amin

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:26:49 -0600
James Shaw <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My laptop with Windows 10 won't allow my open office to update it. Any help
> would be appreciated.
> Jim

Try restarting Windows after a Power down.  If that doesn't work, start TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and delete all soffice.bin entries on TaskManager's tabs.

--
Rory O'Farrell