Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/08/02 00:58:44 UTC

Re: [Patch WIN32 apxs]

Randy,

   thanks for all you efforts on this!  Question before folks trip, was
your 0.3 specific to httpd.exe and the apr-1 layout, or did you finish
making this generic to both Apache 2.0 and 2.1-dev+?

   A warning on the website might be in order, if 0.3 applies right now
only to httpd-2.1

Bill

Re: [Patch WIN32 apxs]

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Randy,
>
>  thanks for all you efforts on this!  Question before folks trip, was
> your 0.3 specific to httpd.exe and the apr-1 layout, or did you finish
> making this generic to both Apache 2.0 and 2.1-dev+?
>
>  A warning on the website might be in order, if 0.3 applies right now
> only to httpd-2.1
>
> Bill

I tried to make the 0.3 version generic to both Apache 2.0
and 2.1-dev+ (there were only a couple of changes needed
beyond your patch); if I missed anything, please let me
know.

--
best regards,
randy