Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@a--i--m.com> on 2001/10/28 19:44:45 UTC

Phoenix permissions

Hey everybody,

I plan to use avalon and phoenix in some upcoming projects.  Right now,
though, I can't even get the demo to work.  Attached is the log file.
It looks like there is a problem with the permissions in server.xml, but
I'm too new to say what.

Thanks
Richard

BTW... I'm using the nightly snapshots for phoenix and cornerstone from
today.

Re: Phoenix permissions

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:44, Richard Wallace wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> I plan to use avalon and phoenix in some upcoming projects.  Right now,
> though, I can't even get the demo to work.  Attached is the log file.
> It looks like there is a problem with the permissions in server.xml, but
> I'm too new to say what.

Ahh yes I fixed that yesterday.

> BTW... I'm using the nightly snapshots for phoenix and cornerstone from
> today.

Unfortunately we were just doing some experimenting with things which left
Phoenix a little unstable for certain things. It should be fine now though...
well at least no one has reported any bugs yet. However the documentaiton is
a little out of sync.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Phoenix permissions

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Richard,

Peter fixed some permissions code today.  Try from CVS as it works for me :

    http://localhost:8999 gives :

*    Hello World!*
    Requests so far = 3
    you are 127.0.0.1 at 127.0.0.1