Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto Castro <ro...@cetip.com.br> on 2004/07/02 14:55:16 UTC

How to generate a variable number of subprojects?

Hi, I use multiproject plugin to generate jar files of my project, but,
sometimes, acoording to a parameter I pass to maven (mm.spbmessage.domain),
I'd like not to generate all subprojects (jars).
I run maven this  way; ">maven multiproject:install
-Dmm.spbmessage.domain=CETIP"
Is there a conditional command I could use in "project.properties" file, in
order to configure "maven.multiproject.includes" accordingly?
	Thanks in advance.
	Regards,

     Roberto de Castro
     Analista de Suporte
     Cetip - Desus Rio de Janeiro
     +55 21 2276-7439
     mailto:robertoc@cetip.com.br

RE: How to generate a variable number of subprojects?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

I think you can setup a preGoal to multiproject:install in the maven.xml
file, check for the value of your property and change
maven.multiproject.includes accordingly.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project