Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <pe...@quantr.hk> on 2022/07/02 10:55:14 UTC

Netbeans module development

Hi
     We are building the verilog plugin to display instructmentation data from verilator. Is there any API to highlight some rows in the editor and paint some text behind some specific lines?

Thanks

From Peter (System Architect, Quantr Limited https://www.quantr.hk , Mobile : 96554595)

Re: Netbeans module development

Posted by Arafat BOUCHAFRA <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Share in-depth informations about what you want, because swing + awt +
java2D have the ability to make any component you'll think about.

Regards

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Dne sobota 2. července 2022 12:55:14 CEST, Peter Cheung napsal(a):
> Hi
>      We are building the verilog plugin to display instructmentation data
> from verilator. Is there any API to highlight some rows in the editor and
> paint some text behind some specific lines?

For example: https://bits.netbeans.org/12.3/javadoc/org-openide-text/org/
openide/text/doc-files/api.html#auto-ann
-jt

Btw. The same page for NetBeans 14 Javadoc is missing: https://
bits.netbeans.org/14/javadoc/org-openide-text/org/openide/text/doc-files/
api.html#auto-ann