Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at> on 2007/07/13 19:04:09 UTC

WS-BA samples checked in (was: svn commit: r556065)

Hi folks,

the WS-BA samples and test cases are now checked in. As with the other
samples, you need to build them with ant from the respective directory.

The http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-ba--how_to_use.html explains (at
the bottom) in short what the samples do; there is also javadoc in the
source code.

Since Georg and I are still on the road, response times to email may be
slow. We also still need to check against our development repo what
differences we need to transfer, the current diff still has some 12,000
lines...

Best regards,

	-hannes