Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cole <cm...@comcast.net> on 2010/08/20 23:08:18 UTC

AccordionPanel works on web page but not in another panel

Wicket 1.4 and using the AccordionPanel/AccordionPanelItem src from the
wicket-contrib-accordion area. I can place this component on a web page via
and it works fine. When I try to place this same component in another tab
panel it fails. The page actually hangs with no output. I used fiddler to
view the output and the markup is missing the leading  and some of the other
markup is also missing. I looked at a post where another user had wrapped
the AccordionPanel in a WebMarkupContainer but when I do that the browser
complains that I am missing all the markup for the panel. It almost appears
that the markup isn't being generated.
Failed to render.
[MarkupContainer [Component id = accordionMenu]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = 0]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = item]]
[Component id = title]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = content]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = 0]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = item]]
[Component id = label]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = 1]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = item]]
[Component id = title]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = content]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = 0]]
[MarkupContainer [Component id = item]]

I tried adding container.setOutputMarkupId(true); but this doesn't have any
effect.

Re: AccordionPanel works on web page but not in another panel

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
if you make a quickstart I can take a look at it.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
did you take a look at these:

https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-1.3.x/wicket-contrib-accordion-examples/

?