Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Brian Moses <br...@brianmoses.net> on 2006/06/06 05:55:34 UTC

Pyzor Issues

Everyone,

I'm pretty new to Spamassassin, so if I ask a dumb question please bear
with me a bit.

I'm trying to set up Spamassassin to use pyzor,  when I run
spamassassin --lint -D I get the following lines regarding pyzor:

    debug: Pyzor is available: /usr/bin/pyzor
    debug: entering helper-app run mode
    debug: setuid: helper proc 15951: ruid=0 euid=0
    debug: Pyzor: got response: 66.250.40.33:24441  TimeoutError:
    debug: leaving helper-app run mode
    debug: Pyzor: couldn't grok response "66.250.40.33:24441
    TimeoutError: "

I checked on the wiki, and it said to run "pyzor discover" to obtain a
download server.  But it seems to be obtaining the same download server
over and over again (see IP).

I tried to execute spamassassin -t -D < mailfile on a single email, and
it returned:

    debug: Pyzor: got response: 66.250.40.33:24441  TimeoutError:
    debug: leaving helper-app run mode
    debug: Pyzor: couldn't grok response "66.250.40.33:24441
    TimeoutError: "

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review this.

Brian

Re: Pyzor Issues

Posted by Brian Moses <br...@brianmoses.net>.
Hardt, Jon wrote:

> [...]
Jon,

That did the trick, thanks for the help!

Brian

RE: Pyzor Issues