Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/11/05 06:32:56 UTC

integration with spring boot

Igniters,

I am aware that Ignite supports Spring @Cacheable annotation. Does it mean
that Ignite integrated with Spring boot?

http://docs.spring.io/spring-boot/docs/1.3.0.M1/reference/html/boot-features-caching.html

If not, we should definitely add such integration.

D.

Re: integration with spring boot

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
No, these are different Spring projects.

Actually it looks like Boot is just a tool for faster bootstrap of
Spring-enabled projects (I looked through the docs really briefly, so can
miss something). Dmitry, what kind of integration do you have in mind?

-Val

Posted by Nick Pavlov <gu...@gmail.com>.
Spring Boot is framework for simplify start your development. It contains
auto configurations for many technologies such as JMX,JMS and many others.
It would be nice,  if you realize Ignite mechanisms and annotations like
@EnableIngnite @EnableIgniteFileSystem and others.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.

--
Andrey Gura