Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "F C. Costero" <fj...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/27 18:44:54 UTC

Re: Ошибки в версии 4.1.2

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 07/27/2016 06:08 AM, schrieb ИКЦ "Просвет":
>
>> Добрый день
>> Рассматриваю ваш продукт как замену Microsoft Ofiice. Но есть ошибки
>> 1. в шаблоне документа (от MS Office) стоит поле сегодняшней даты. При
>> открытии пишется "июль", вместо "июля". "август" вместо "августа". И с
>> большой буквы пишется. Это неправильно. Исправьте пожалуйста
>>
>> Good day
>> Consider your product as a replacement for Microsoft Ofiice. But there
>> are errors
>> 1. in the template document (MS Office) field is today's date. When
>> opening a written "July" is "Jul". "August" instead of "Aug". And
>> written with a capital letter. This is wrong. Please
>>

> it's not really clear what you mean by "When opening a written "July" is
> "Jul"". Can you please describe this part in more details? What are you
> doing exactly and when? Is there a chance to rebuild the document to see
> the problem? What has to be done?
>
> PS:
> more users on the way to help.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Marcus

I can't help here other than provide a translation by a Russian speaking
friend of the original message. She also provided a little extra
explanation.

"I am considering your product as a replacement for Microsoft Office.  I
found the following errors:
In the MS Office template document, there is a "Today's Date" field.  When
I open it up, it shows the wrong Russian spelling (the ending of the name
for month in Russian is different if it is used in a date format).  Also,
the month in Russian is not capitalized (July is july), but it is in this
case.  Please correct."

Best regards,
Francis