Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Samanth Bapu <sa...@circlesource.com> on 2007/08/28 19:20:35 UTC

OpenLaszlo and Wicket?

All,

I am not sure if what I am thinking is right!! I have a requirement
where divs show/hide depending on user clicks. I can do this very easily
using OpenLaszlo. Can this (OpenLaszlo component) be imported to my site
developed on Wicket? If yes, how can I do it?

Any help would be of great help.

PS: If my question is unclear, please let me know, I'll try to explain
in detail.

Thanks
Samanth

Re: OpenLaszlo and Wicket?

Posted by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com>.
You could write a custom IBehavior that handles onclick events.

Here is a prototype behavior that I have been working on:

*public* *class* OnClickBehavior *extends* AttributeAppender

{

*private* *boolean* temporary = *false*;

*public* OnClickBehavior(String javascript)

{

*super*("onclick", *new* Model(javascript), " ");

}

*public* *boolean* isTemporary()

{

*return* temporary;

}

 /**

* *@param* b

*/

*public* *void* setTemporary(*boolean* b)

{

temporary = b;

}

}

Re: OpenLaszlo and Wicket?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can make divs show and hide easily in wicket too. i havent used
openlaszlo so i dont know how that will integrate.

-igor