Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2013/12/26 17:49:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Oozie source repo has moved to GIT

Oozie developers,

The move from SVN to GIT is complete.

I've already updated the jenkins jobs to work out of the GIT repo.

Only the Apache Oozie website remains in Subversion:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oozie/site/trunk

I still need to update the site and wiki pages where SVN is being mentioned.

>From now on please use the following GIT repos instead of the SVN one:

Read-only:

  https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/oozie.git
  https://github.com/apache/oozie.git

Read-write (for committers):

  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/oozie.git

If you have any question or issues please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

--
Alejandro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Oozie source repo has moved to GIT

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
I've forgot to mention 'master' branch is the new 'trunk'

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Alejandro