Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Anton Chernov <me...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 10:38:57 UTC

Embedded World 2019 Robotics Demo

Dear MXNet Community,

If you happens to be at the Embedded World exhibition in Nürnberg drop by
our booth at the Qt stand in hall 4 to see a MXNet robotics demo.

Looking forward to see you!

Best
Anton

Re: Embedded World 2019 Robotics Demo

Posted by "Joshua Z. Zhang" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Played with the demo closely today, and it looks awesome with the real robot arms!

-Zhi

Posted by "Tsukrov, Stanislav" <st...@gmail.com>.
Guys, that's amazing!

Stas

On 28.02.19, 09:19, "Isabel Drost-Fromm" <is...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    First of all thank you for the summary, that sounds awesome. Would be great to hear more stories like this shared here - for the stories that can be shared.

    Am 28. Februar 2019 08:03:38 MEZ schrieb Thomas DELTEIL <th...@gmail.com>:
    >To answer your question Isabel, this project was a joint cooperation
    >between a few MXNet team members at AWS, including Anton, Pavel and
    >myself
    >and some employees at the QT (the C++ library) company, in their
    >industrial
    >automation department.

    Thanks for the information - just names of those individuals who deserve credit would have been more than enough. Any chance to draw any of those who preferred to remain unnamed here into the project*?

    Isabel

    * I guess I'm old school but in my experience giving credit publicly is a great way to increase contributor motivation. Sorry for soundings like your notorious volunteer/ casual contributor recruiter ;)

Re: Embedded World 2019 Robotics Demo

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Thomas DELTEIL <th...@gmail.com>.