Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Panagiotis Liakos <p....@di.uoa.gr> on 2016/11/12 06:50:02 UTC

Execution stops on superstep 89

I am trying to execute some giraph examples on a large graph and I
have noticed that execution stops on superstep 89 (I've tested with
PageRank and ShortestPaths).

In particular, when I check the status of the tasks I see the following:

MASTER_ZOOKEEPER_ONLY - 2 finished out of 2 on superstep 89

I have tried setting: -Dgiraph.maxNumberOfSupersteps=121 to stop
execution at superstep 120 but it didn't work.

I have also noticed that when I set this option to a number smaller
than 90 the execution terminates normally; otherwise it "freezes" in
superstep 89.

Is there another configuration option that I have to set to overcome this issue?