Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mohit <mo...@open-insights.co.in> on 2018/07/20 13:12:19 UTC

GenerateTableFetch -> RPG -> ExecuteSQL fetching duplicate records from Netezza but the count is same.

Hi all,

I am fetching data from Netezza using GenerateTableFetch -> RPG ->
ExecuteSQL -> PutHDFS . It is working fine for most of the time, but for
some tables with more than a million rows, it fetches duplicate rows.

Partition Size  varies from 3 million to 30 million with respect to table
size. For table with ~300 million rows, size is 30 million and likewise.

For Example -

Table : abc

Netezza count -  3265421

Hive Count - 3265421

Duplicate rows in Hive -  97070

Is this the expected behaviour while fetching from Netezza?

Regards,

Mohit

Re: GenerateTableFetch -> RPG -> ExecuteSQL fetching duplicate records from Netezza but the count is same.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What's the configuration of the GTF processor? Is data written to the
source table while executing the workflow?
How do you check for duplicate rows in Hive?

Thanks