Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Pete Tyler <pe...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/10 18:24:50 UTC

HBase 90.1 migration, where have all the contribs gone?

As I continue to try and migrate for HBase 0.20.4 to HBase 0.90.1 the
roadblock I've now hit is the oddly silent disappearance of the contrib
directory and most importantly the contrib jar files themselves.  I say
oddly silent because I can't find old entries on the mailing list alluding
to this. Maybe I'm just searching with the wrong keywords?

Apologies, as this must be a repeat query but where have all the contrib
jars gone?

Re: HBase 90.1 migration, where have all the contribs gone?

Posted by Pete Tyler <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info. Any pointers as to the area I should look in to be able to run HBase queries that return sorted results would be brilliant.

From my iPhone

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Pete: