Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2007/03/14 10:04:28 UTC

Deployment Plan for j2ee connector

Hi All

Finally geronimo-ra.xml has been confluenced  for G1.1.I will continue
the job to bring it for G v1.2 and G v2 with in few days.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-ra.xml

My special thanks to Karthiga who made this article more clear by
formatting and drawing pictures.

Thanks and Regards.
Kanchana

Re: Deployment Plan for j2ee connector

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 09:17 -0400, Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Cool! thanks for the contribution ;-) it will be great to have this doc updated for 1.2 and 2.0 too

My pleasure!Yes I'm in process of doing it

> I hope you don't mind, I did some minor cosmetic touch-ups to make it look more consistent with the rest of the doc (mainly changed {noformat} with {code:xml})

Please feel free to do any minor major modifications to improve the
article.

> Also remember to use the HTML version for the reference links, like http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-raxml.html
oh I'm sorry.I'll keep it in mind for the future work

> Take a look at "Tips for writing and formatting documentation"
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/tips-for-writing-and-formatting-documentation.html
>
> let me know if we should add more tips there ;-)
I think I would stick to existing for the moment and  think of more
tips ;)

Thanks Hernan :)

Regards
Kanchana

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Please make it better with the confluence magic.
Regards
Kanchana

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Karthiga we need to resize the image in this article and upload it to
confluence with ideal size of it.

Posted by Karthiga Ratnam <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.