Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/12/29 00:27:00 UTC

SpamAssassin status file

Hi gang,

could someone (mentor or someone else involved) please
start writing and filling out a status file for spamassassin?
It's kind of difficult figuring out where we are with
things :D

Quick howto:

checkout 'incubator'
cd incubator/site/projects
cp incubation-status-template.cwiki spamassassin.cwiki
$EDITOR spamassassin.cwiki   # fill out all information known so far
cvs add spamassassin.cwiki
cvs commit -m 'start status info' spamassassin.cwiki

bigger howtos @ http://incubator.apache.org/

thanks and welcome on board!

- LSD

Re: SpamAssassin status file

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Sander Striker wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 00:27, Leo Simons wrote:
>
>>Hi gang,
>>
>>could someone (mentor or someone else involved) please
>>start writing and filling out a status file for spamassassin?
>
> I guess that's something for me to take care of.  Maybe Dirk
> is able to fill in some blanks since he has helped a lot with
> paperwork.
>>Quick howto:

I have created the page template and aded it to the menus.

>>checkout 'incubator'
>>cd incubator/site/projects
>>$EDITOR spamassassin.cwiki   # fill out all information known so far
>
> First I have to figure out this syntax...

It's really easy, as the template is made so that you need just to
replace values.

In any case, here is the syntax reference.

>>bigger howtos @ http://incubator.apache.org/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: SpamAssassin status file

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.