Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by john <jk...@shaw.ca> on 2005/08/10 01:05:49 UTC

Hello Program (newbie)

Hi:

I am trying to run the TestClient program. What I do not know is what to
set the fields to for the following two lines:
(when I add axis to the path, I get the same result)

String endpoint = "://http://localhost:8080/";
call.setOperationName(new QName("http://localhost:8080/", "echoString"));

The output I get from the code is as follows:
( note that I named the class TC instead to TestClient)

C:\jaxrpc>java -classpath .;%AXISCLASSPATH% TC
(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the
root ele
ment must be well-formed.

Thanks in Advance
John