Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es> on 2007/04/17 13:36:01 UTC

Real environment

Hello,

I'm planning a real environment for a business scenery. I want to make a
real test use case of SM.

I'm interesting in use SM embedded into Spring in a web application,
exposing in SM the EJBs deployed in a EJB container  and use the JMS Flow.
(for example)

This is a good idea? What problems i can find? for example, i read that
spring 2 it's not supported...

Thanks

Re: Real environment

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/07, jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es> wrote:

> OK Thanks gnodet,
>
> Sorry but i have read this in a old forum post
> (http://www.nabble.com/Spring-2--tf1747917s12049.html#a4751355) and i
> don't
> know if the support it's already avalaible.

Ok, this is an old post.  The ServiceMix distribution uses spring 2 since a
few monthes
now :-)

regards.

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > On 4/17/07, jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I'm planning a real environment for a business scenery. I want to make
> >> real test use case of SM.
> >>
> >> I'm interesting in use SM embedded into Spring in a web application,
> >> exposing in SM the EJBs deployed in a EJB container  and use the JMS
> >> Flow.
> >> (for example)
> >>
> >> This is a good idea? What problems i can find? for example, i read that
> >> spring 2 it's not supported...
> >

> > Yeah, it should work.  For EJBs, you will want to use the jsr181
> > component,
> > using a spring proxy to the EJB as the bean, then use servicemix-http BC
> > to expose it as a web service.
> >
> > Spring 2 is fully supported ... where did you read that ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Real environment

Posted by jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es>.
OK Thanks gnodet,

Re: Real environment

Posted by jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es>.
OK Thanks gnodet,

Sorry but i have read this in a old forum post
(http://www.nabble.com/Spring-2--tf1747917s12049.html#a4751355) and i don't
know if the support it's already avalaible.

And..for embedded ServiceMix into my web application i need to configure an
instance of SpringJBIContainer..

  <bean id="jbi"
class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer">
    <property name="embedded" value="true" />
    <property name="componentNames">
      <list>
        <value>component1</value>
        <value>component2</value>
      </list>
    </property>
  </bean>

And i need modify some of the components servicemix-http and
servicemix-jsr181 for embedded use?

regards.

Re: Real environment

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.