Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Scott Wegner <sc...@apache.org> on 2018/06/26 21:21:25 UTC

Filtered Pre-commit triggering is BACK!

By popular demand [1], filtered pre-commit triggering is now re-enabled.
Now when submitting pull request, only pre-commit tests for your affected
files will run: if you change just the Go SDK, you'll no longer need to run
Java pre-commits.

Last time we introduced this change it regressed our ability to run other
pre-commits via trigger phrase ("Run Java PreCommit"); this is now fixed by
splitting the Jenkins jobs by trigger condition [2].

Enjoy!

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f98af933ce1ffbf8ae85161dea032aab4577a600c749f46b1d85c226@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E

Re: Filtered Pre-commit triggering is BACK!

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
Yeah, this last one took 20 minutes to trigger :(

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.