Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Mi...@iff.fraunhofer.de on 2004/12/10 10:26:17 UTC

starting ojb

I have always the same problem. I have put the needed xml files in the
folder where my application is. but there is the same mistake.

[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreConnector.begin: connectionReadyForRelease=false
org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException: There was no default-PBKey
specified
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreConnector.begin(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.beginInternal(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.begin(Unknown Source)
        at org.myProject.appli.Demo.storing(Demo.java:97)
        at org.myProject.appli.Demo.main(Demo.java:110)
Exception in thread "main"

which information do you need to get an idea where the mistake is.?

regards

Michael

Re: starting ojb

Posted by Łukasz Korzybski <na...@xtr.net.pl>.
Dnia piątek, 10 grudnia 2004 10:26, Michael.Sack@iff.fraunhofer.de napisał:

Hi,

Did you put repository.dtd file into this folder?

Regards.