Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Thom Hehl <th...@nowhereatall.com> on 2005/09/11 14:25:02 UTC

Port problem V2.0

OK, Roland's suggestion made sense. Therefore, I switched my Get call to
relative, which i should have had anyway, but I was having some problems
with it, probably because I coded wrong.

Anyway, here's what I'm basically doing...

Client.getHostConfiguration().setHost("http://orgmeta.xmlsweb.com",
3245, "http");

and then calling GetMethod with a path("orgs.xml");

The debug statements then tell me...

2005/09/11 08:18:03:812 EDT [DEBUG] HttpConnection - Open connection to
orgmeta.xmlsweb.com:80

This to me is a broken and requires a code change. I'm happy to help
make it if someone would point me in the direction of how to contribute.

Thanks!

--
"In every revolution, there is one man with a vision."--Jerome Bixby

Thom Hehl
<A href="www.heavyweightsoftware.com"> www.heavyweightsoftware.com</A>

Re: Port problem V2.0

Posted by Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com>.
Hi Thom,

try using path "/orgs.xml" instead of "orgs.xml".
A wire log (headers only) might be helpful.

hope that helps,
  Roland

Thom Hehl <th...@nowhereatall.com>
11.09.2005 21:11