Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 14:22:59 UTC

Welcome Rishi Solanki as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become member of the committee
and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as new PMC member

Posted by Mohammed Rehan Khan <re...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Rishi !!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Rehan Khan

Posted by Deepak Nigam <de...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Rishi!!

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Harsh Vijaywargiya <ha...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Rishi!!

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Dear All,
Thank you all for your continuous support and guidance. Will surely
together make our great community and project to next level of adoption.

Thanks for the wishes, I will try to deliver my best on the new
responsibilities assigned.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki