Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2006/05/18 22:24:09 UTC

Greg Wilkins' blog on async servlet API

Hola,
Just an FYI likely to be of interest to readers of this list:

Most of you probably read planetapache.org, but in case you didn't, it
linked to an interesting post from Greg Wilkins (the Jetty dude) on  a
standard API for async servlets (aka servlet continuations):
http://www.mortbay.com/MB/log/gregw/?permalink=asyncServlets.html

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC

Re: Greg Wilkins' blog on async servlet API

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@gmail.com>.
I saw it - not sure I understand ( and if I understand - I don't like it too
much :-),
but it would be great to have something common and not very complicated.

Costin