Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2016/05/20 15:05:44 UTC

compare pass apache isis

Hi Dan,

Im trying to compare the password obtained from apache isis with other string obtained from a text box, the password obtained from apache isis is encrypted, do i have to encrypt my pass obtained from a text box (witch is the base to encrypt)?

Re: compare pass apache isis

Posted by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx>.
Thanks Dan,

I found a WS to change the password in isisaddon security i needed that.

Re: compare pass apache isis

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.