Posted to general@commons.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/11/15 10:21:21 UTC

Lets get this show on the road?

Hi,

Can we start doing something ? ;) This involves people voting on the various
issues that are left in the air. Onces thats done we can go about actually
starting to create stuff ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| We shall not cease from exploration, and the |
|  end of all our exploring will be to arrive  |
|  where we started and know the place for the |
|            first time -- T.S. Eliot          |

Re: Lets get this show on the road?

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can we start doing something ? ;) This involves people voting on the various
>issues that are left in the air. Onces thats done we can go about actually
>starting to create stuff ;)

another way to do that is exactly the opposite...  create stuff...then vote.

Re: Lets get this show on the road?

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> Can we start doing something ?

let's either talk about it at apachecon con, or, since i suspect not everyone
will be there and we shouldn't leave them out, wait until after apachecon
when everyone has more cycles..