Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sa Li <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 02:18:55 UTC

topologyStats.transferred is so much different than topologyStats.acked in storm UI

Hi, All

I have been seeing in storm UI, the topo I run has such error (if this is a
error), that topologyStats.transferred is so much different than
topologyStats.acked in storm UI

any idea

AL

Re: topologyStats.transferred is so much different than topologyStats.acked in storm UI

Posted by Sa Li <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for continuing this thread, but again, I am still not understanding
why acked in Topology stats are so much different with transferred/emitted
in topology stats, how do I understand the acked/transferred/emitted, I
assume they should be same or close.

thanks

AL

Posted by Sa Li <sa...@gmail.com>.