Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/05 18:38:43 UTC

Re: Requesting for guidance

Hi All,
Below I`ve shared my gsoc 2020 project proposal, I would like to have
feedbacks.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16SmDx77vhmIAN40J-B6n2L6aF2Qg85SFUxwDz7sX0ug/edit?usp=sharing
Thank You.

Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram
Computer Science Undergraduate at  University of Jaffna
M  +94716369541  <+94716369541>
E  nayanangamuhandiram@gmail.com  <na...@gmail.com>
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>
<https://github.com/Nayananga>
<https://stackoverflow.com/users/8036190/nayananga-muhandiram>
<ht...@nayanangamuhandiram>
<https://getupdatedvianayanangamuhandiram.blogspot.com/>

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, from tomorrow onwards student proposals can submit through the gsoc
website for those who would like to apply for gsoc 2020 including myself.
I've shared my gsoc proposal [1] in this mailing list and I received good
suggestions and comments by the community. If there are anymore suggestions
please let me know. I can add them to my proposal and submit it.

Thank you

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16SmDx77vhmIAN40J-B6n2L6aF2Qg85SFUxwDz7sX0ug/edit?usp=sharing

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 23:38 Nayananga Muhandiram, <

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Requesting for guidance

Posted by Denis Istomin <is...@gmail.com>.