Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Amit Kaushik <sm...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2000/11/23 21:00:06 UTC

HTML formatting by cocoon parser

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with cocoon parser.In my DTD file i have an entity "p" of type #PCDATA.In my XML file i can put this line in to this tag.....

when cocoon parse it it gives me this string.

My name is <b> Amit Kaushik </b>

while i want a output in an HTML format like after parsed by cocoon it display "Amit Kaushik" in bold letter without displaying <b> and </b> tag.

Any help regarding this will ne appretiated.

Thanks
Amit Kaushik