Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> on 2008/03/17 17:15:01 UTC

Parsing XML Messages using new amq.js

Hello all,

Quick question, I am sending an xml file such as:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<DBI driver="DBI::mysql:database=mydb;host=localhost;port=1111">
	<RESULTSET statement="select * from server">
		<ROW>
			<ID>1</ID>
			<Name>server-a03</Name>
		</ROW>
		<ROW>
			<ID>2</ID>
			<Name>server-a05</Name>
		</ROW>
		<ROW>
			<ID>3</ID>
			<Name>server-a07</Name>
		</ROW>
		<ROW>
			<ID>4</ID>
			<Name>server-b04</Name>
		</ROW>
		<ROW>
			<ID>5</ID>
			<Name>server-b06</Name>
		</ROW>
		<ROW>
			<ID>6</ID>
			<Name>server-b08</Name>
		</ROW>
	</RESULTSET>
</DBI>

When I use the following code I am not able to get this XML out:

	var myHandler = {
                      rcvMessage: function(message){
						       var msgValue = message.nodeValue;
     						       alert("received "+ message.nodeValue);
  					  }
	};

I am using the jquery adapter and messages that are just strings have been
working perfectly.  What do I need to do to access the XML that I am
sending?

I have tried using the byte_message set to 1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Z.