Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com> on 2010/09/11 23:50:41 UTC

Website Work

Hi folks,

In an effort to make the Shiro homepage more approachable to first time
visitors I'd like to change some of the content and move the technical
architecture diagram this weekend.  My goal is to emulate what Hadoop and
Cassandra have done and maybe also have a section highlighting some of the
other projects that use Shiro so that new users can feel comfort in using a
framework thats also used by Grails, Wicket, Tapestry, etc.

If anyone has any thoughts, recommendations, or objections please send to
the list to discuss.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Website Work

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Yeah - I heard that the board meeting might not happen until September
22nd, so I agree it'd probably be better to keep the logo.

Les

Re: Website Work

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
Sounds good.

What I'll do in the meantime is put it in the "News" that we've voted to
graduate and are now waiting for the Apache board to approve.

Alex Salazar
571-276-7777
alex@alexsalazar.com

Re: Website Work