Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Parag Patel <pp...@clearpoolgroup.com> on 2014/04/09 12:06:32 UTC

RE: Commit logs building up

Nate,

What values for the FlushWriter line would draw concern to you?  What is the difference between Blocked and All Time Blocked?

Parag

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.
On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:06 AM, Parag Patel <pp...@clearpoolgroup.com>wrote:

> What values for the FlushWriter line would draw concern to you?  What is
> the difference between Blocked and All Time Blocked?

Non-zero "all time blocked". Because if the FlushWriter is blocked, you
probably don't have enough io to flush quickly enough.

Blocked is currently blocked, all time blocked is blocked since node
startup.

=Rob