Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Denitsa Burroughs <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/30 20:11:08 UTC

CouchDB 3.0 Update - Oct 30

Hi all,

No changes from the report from last week. We are still looking for
volunteers to grab any of the last 2 available tickets - please help us
push this release through the finish line!
If you have a ticket in progress, can you please provide an estimate for
the remaining work?

*3.0 Backlog/Available:*
- 1524 Per-document access control  #1524
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1524>
- 2249 Cluster setup does not create IOQ stats database
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2249>

*Deprecations/release notes ticket: *
- 2218 Deprecation list for 3.0 (release notes compilation)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2218>Please review this ticket
and make any changes if you see gaps. We need more eyes on it to make sure
the information is correct.

*In progress: *
- 2167 Remove vestiges of view-based `_changes` feed
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2167> (Eric) - Needs to be moved
to the in progress column.
- 1875 Update SpiderMonkey version
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1875> (Peng Hui)
- 1523 Retire the node-local interface (port 5986)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1523> (Bob)
- 2191 Tighten up security model
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2191> (Jan) - Needs to be moved
to the In progress column.
- 2171 Document new management subsystems (smoosh, ioq, ken)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2171>- owner? Adam? IOQ docs not
merged.
Thanks,
Deni

Re: CouchDB 3.0 Update - Oct 30

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

> On 30. Oct 2019, at 21:11, Denitsa Burroughs <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> No changes from the report from last week. We are still looking for
> volunteers to grab any of the last 2 available tickets - please help us
> push this release through the finish line!
> If you have a ticket in progress, can you please provide an estimate for
> the remaining work?
>
> *3.0 Backlog/Available:*
> - 1524 Per-document access control  #1524

I’m working on this :)