Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 20:05:28 UTC

Re: Mixup with page resolution

I'm with Lance in thinking that an exception should be thrown. The
exception message should list the conflicting page names, of course.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:05:28 -0200, Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm with Lance in thinking that an exception should be thrown. The
> exception message should list the conflicting page names, of course.

I prefer to have Tapestry check the longer URL before using the shorter
one, as in 99.9% of the time there are no conflicting page names.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br